As most of you know I have been working on my branding and my website though out this past spring. I want people to know who I am and what makes me unique in my business. I want people to come to my web page to learn and to see what I am doing. I will continue to post 2-3 times per week…on decorating, staging and painting projects that I may be working on…..or some organizing tips, benefits on home staging…along with decorating trends or upcoming events or shows. I will also be posting my journey and how I am learning about branding….and sharing my failures and accomplishments.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I have been into decorating and fashions since I could dress myself and move furniture around. (Ask my mother and sister)
- My husband and I grew up in the same town and a block away from each other. (East Hanover, New Jersey)
- I use to work in finance as the Regional Controller in my first career. (International Rescue Committee)
- I love to cook for people that love to eat.
- I can’t bake ( really I’m terrible at it…..I don’t like the preciseness of baking)
- Love Pizza and Ice Cream and Wine ( not in that particular order)
- I lived in New York City for about seven years in the upper west side ( First on 100th and Riverside Drive and then to 83rd btwn Riverside Drive and West End)
- I have moved seven times….each home or apartment was a bit different
- I’ve traveled the world well a good part of it…well some of it…(England, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Bosnia, Croatia, East Timor, Thailand, Jordan, Kenya, Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mexico)
- Married when I was 18 and have been married for 42 years…two children and two grandchildren