Staging your home to sell
Why is staging a home so important? Staging is a production, and I become the director. The house is being staged to look like a model home: Cozy, Comfortable, Colorful, and Inviting, with a personalized look to make it stand out from the rest of the other houses on the market. Our staged homes sell fast and for top dollar.
Staging goes beyond repainting and cleaning; staging a house takes it to the next level by making it look bigger, brighter, and cleaner, and accentuating the positive aspects of the property. It’s all about creating an inviting space to inspire buyers.
We create an ambiance that portrays a lifestyle that a buyer really likes… they immediately imagine themselves relaxing in the yard, cooking in the kitchen, and entertaining their family and friends. I want the prospective buyers to leave with a positive impression created by properly placed furniture, color-coordinated accessories, beautiful rich linens, and table settings – everything evoking a cozy, inviting feeling which makes a lasting impression.
INTERIOR DESIGN AND VACANT HOME STAGING
“Vacant properties are difficult to sell. Their lack of definition of space, scale, and emotional connections make it very difficult for buyers to envision how they will be able to live in that property.”
Our warehouse of furniture, artwork, rugs, and accessories enables us to create beautiful harmonized spaces where prospective buyers can feel right at home at first sight. While luxury home buyers have high expectations, they also have many properties to choose from. Our brand caters specifically to luxury property buyers. we provide luxury custom packages and accessories.
All of our packages include delivery, staging, and furniture.
Luxury Home Staging
STANDARD VACANT PLUS PACKAGES
STANDARD KEY ROOM PACKAGES
- Consultation with Corinne Kaas or design associate
- The signing of the agreement, receipt of retainer and commencement of the project
- Trade day: on-site measurements, photo’s and final criteria meeting
- Execution of floor plans and elevations, sourcing fabric and furnishings
- Presentation of estimate and furnishing/materials; a collection of deposit
- Place order
- Review budget
- initiation of construction and renovations
- Installation period continues and receipt of orders
- Furniture installation and styling
- Client reveal
- Deficiencies walk though
- Resolving deficiencies
- Client closure meeting and presentation of the final invoice
- Presentation of client binder and thank you
We have partnered with Zoom Casa , offering a painless solution to preparing homes for sale. This includes professional staging and renovation services all with payment deferred at closing.