UPDATED INFORMATION REGARDING SKETCH UP CLASSES – PLEASE NOTE THE COURSE CONSIST OF FOUR (4) CLASSES each class is $120.00 – OUT LINE IS BELOW – IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE ALL FOUR CLASSES TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE SKETCH UP COURSE. THESE FOUR COURSES ARE BASIC CLASSES ONLY – RENDERING CLASSES WILL BE GIVEN AT A LATER TIME. follow the link for a complete course outline
Answer the following questions to see if The Workshop Experience could be the missing link to your business growth!
- Did you start your business quickly & now you’re overwhelmed with not having the tools needed to sell your designs?
- Do you know a lot about Staging and Design but NOTHING about design software?
- Are you drowning in floor plans and time spent on presentations and your family time is suffering because of it?
- Are you not selling your redesign concepts and losing business because of it?
- Are you attracting clients that take advantage of you and don’t respect your business?
- Is your business growing but you know you’re not where you want to be technically?
- Do you rely on Furniture Store floor plan software to present your layouts to your clients?
- Are you charging less than you’re worth and have no idea how to increase your value to clients?
- Are you wondering if you can even MAKE it in the re-design world? ……
The list goes on and on. If you’re struggling in your business, I know it’s scary and everything seems so uncertain. However, the truth is, you deserve to have a successful business, you deserve to earn a profit… a GREAT profit! … and your family deserves more quality time than your computer screen. If ANY of this resonates with you, this workshop is FOR YOU & it will be a turning point for your business AND your life in general! We can’t wait to meet you! Get excited because this is going to be a game changer!
This is a first come first serve sign up – Classes must be paid in full prior to class: Please submit check payable to: Charles Messenger and mail to Harmonizing Homes, 903 Briar Avenue Toms River NJ 08753. All class instructions and criteria will be emailed to you in advance of the class.
Sign up information is listed below: